We are excited to announce several updated features to Custom Training.
The most requested change is now available: Longer Exercise Names & Workout Names! Names used to be 15 characters long — forcing trainers to shorten every word making these unreadable. You now have 150 characters, plenty of room to accurately name an exercise or workout.
Besides the name updates we are pleased to announce:
- Custom design colors/logos are now available for certain clients.
- The workout papers have the following changes:
- Papers now print in portrait (instead of landscape) mode by default, but you can choose to print them in either orientation. This is to accomodate the longer names and to allow client’s an easier way to print them for those gyms that allow clients to print workouts at home.
- Papers now include gym logo (if applicable).
- Changed the lighter grays to all be black for easier visibility
- Changed the client instructions at the bottom of the sheet.
- The ability to have the exercise library either before or after login is now a possibility. These need to be changed on a one-by-one basis right now (they aren’t controlled via a user interface yet).
Log in to your account to see the new changes!