Try Custom Training in your facility — free for the first month! You will have access to a full version of Custom Training for 30 days, after that you can choose a plan that will best work for you.
To get started:
- Fill out the setup request form. We’ll review it, set up your gym or contact with you with any questions.
- While we are setting you up, be sure to watch the webinars to familiarize yourself with the system.
- Think through what you want to put into the system, we find it’s best if you make a list and map this out before you get stared.
- Create your exercises, be sure to upload a video.
- Create your workouts from these exercises.
- Add in your clients.
- Assign workouts to your clients.
- Setting up your gym to use Custom Training is a one-time effort on your part, but this will take some time to get it done. Because this isn’t an exercise library and we are supporting your training, you will need to build out the information that you know will work for your clients. You can start with our pre-installed exercises or start from scratch.
- Launch Custom Training with a pilot test group of clients. This allows you to test it in a smaller environment before you take the time to roll it out to everyone.
- One of Custom Training’s trainers is available for online or onsite instruction for using the system if you need additional help. You can contact us at any time to discuss booking dates and fees for these sessions.